Friday, June 24, 2011

desnudo de eugenio siller_06

images Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. desnudo de eugenio siller.
  • desnudo de eugenio siller.



  • fromnaija
    09-19 03:22 PM
    Although my H1 and my wife's H4 expires next year July, she got her DL renewed till 2011

    I am in CA.

    Received today.


    Long before REAL ID, I renewed my DL in Arizona and it was renewed until age 65. My wife was not so lucky as she came here after REAL ID and has hers renewed till I-94 validity.





    wallpaper desnudo de eugenio siller. desnudo de eugenio siller_06. desnudo de eugenio siller. ve
  • desnudo de eugenio siller. ve



  • ebizash
    02-10 02:03 PM
    And one obvious and major difference is hassle going out of the country and getting back in.





    desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • perm
    12-14 09:52 AM
    Registering myself





    2011 desnudo de eugenio siller. ve desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • Munna Bhai
    11-19 01:28 PM
    I received RFE on my 140 on nov 15th. I came to know about this when i checked the status online. It says on Nov 15th we mailed you a notice requesting further evidence . I-140 Receipt date is dec 11 2006. I do not yet know what the RFE is about. How many days does it take for the RFE to arrive normally ??

    EB3 or EB2??



    more...


    desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • grimus
    12-11 03:19 PM
    Yes, I am definitely for this idea that we should petition/ask USCIS to change the rules to allow those with approved I-140 to be able to file I-485 while their PD is not yet current even if we would pay US$5,000.:rolleyes:

    I would second this proposal. This will definitely ease some of the pains of retrogression.





    desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • pappu
    05-01 09:50 AM
    Not sure if anyone experienced this, but on 2 computers this site, antivirus software detected a virus & my work PC (protected with McAfee) is not booting up, IT said my hard drive has been corrupted. My laptop survived with a freeware anti virus. Please don't give me reds, this is what happened to me, I just wanted to warn any unprotected members of IV.

    This happened with me too yesterday and I wondered why it happened. I did get an alert message asking for this 'Trojan Horse ' to be put in vault'. It happened exactly while I opened this link and went to this site. Someone should send email to the owner of this blog to alert him.

    My computer crashed several times after that and I had to reinstall OS to get rid of this virus. I am now in the process of installing all softwares again. All my strong anti-virus defense systems failed to stop this virus.



    more...


    desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • corba
    05-07 08:52 AM
    I went to Chennai US consulate for my 7th year H1B visa stamping. Without verifying any of my docs which took it with me, VO just issued 221g green slip and asking all petitioner's docs....

    Here is more detail about my case.

    1. I am working for a small company < 50 employees as a full time employee, since 2005.

    2. I am the only one H1B in my company ...

    3. My company was acquired by our competitor and name got changed ...

    Here are my concerns

    1. If they have any concern / doubt about me / petitioner, Why dont they clear it before approving I-129? Now DOS is sending back all the 221g cases to USCIS only for further verfication. So does it mean USCIS is not doing enough verification before approving I-129?

    2. Can IV team / Experts help to rectify this too much of back and forth b/w USCIS and DOS?

    3. If my visa is rejected, How do I vacate my apt, selling my car?

    4. What will happen to my son's school? i.e. How do I transfer or continue his education in India...

    5. I would suggest all the H1b people to think twice before going for visa stamping in India.


    If anybody in similar situation, Please share your exp here ...





    2010 Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • gc_check
    01-11 12:41 AM
    All,

    My employer revoked the i140 of a person after 180 days. He did not reveal this information to me and used labor substitution for me.

    The other person used AC21 and got his 485 approved. INS has denied my I140 since a 485 has already been approved and there can be only one GC on one labor. INS says that once the 485 is approved that job ceases to exist.

    My company is saying that they have done this in the past and got approvals. They are saying that they applied the I140 substitution long before the 485 approval of the other person.

    Now they are saying that they will appeal that the other guy never had the intention of working for the comapany.

    Is there any chance for the I140 approval and using the existing labor ? If not will the INS help me keep the Priority Date.

    Does anyone have knowledge of such cases (or) know the results of such appeals.

    Thanks !

    I would suggest, you explore other option and try a join a new employer to process GC rather than looking for options that are uncertain. Although, I feel sorry for your case, it does not sound right to jump lines, while so many people are waiting in line for GC for many many years. There are certain genuine cases in LC Substitution case, but these are very few in numbers, and also it just can't be right when someone just gets ahead of you, while you are waiting for years. It is really good, that LC Substitution is eliminated, so that people like you do no loose the precious time depending on these employers like this and also people who are waiting for years get their chance first. Appealing, etc can be done, but a positive outcome is very very slim in this case, if the original person had worked for this employer for 180 days or more and invoked AC21, then AC21 protects the original beneficiary. If original beneficiary has not worked for this employer at all, then there might be a small chance, but still it is very complicated. As posted here, talk to an attorney other than your employers attorney or yours and get a second opinion and decide accordingly.



    more...


    desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • voldemar
    03-07 02:30 PM
    It seems that a solution to a case like that would be the SKIL bill or an amendment to this existing H lawAgree with that. But your language in previous message is completely unacceptable. It was like reading something on NumbersUsa.:(





    hair Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eugenio Siller
  • Eugenio Siller



  • carbon
    10-19 01:31 PM
    Can you change job after you get 3 year extension (based on approved 140)?



    more...


    desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • ghost
    11-15 11:01 AM
    I had issues setting up recurring payments. I did setup one just now and let me know if it is drawing funds correctly.

    Thanks!

    As frustrating as it sounds for non-donors to be pushed to become donors, please trust the IV leadership and trust the grass-roots nature of IV...it's no gimmick that we have such a large group of educated immigrants coalescing towards a common goal.





    hot Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Eddy Vilard
  • Eddy Vilard



  • walking_dude
    12-10 07:00 PM
    Mahatma Gandhi, bless his soul, had the balls to stand up and fight back. On the other hand, majority of our community live in the fear of their own shadows. We should stop comparing our sorry selves to that great man when we lack an atom of the courage he had.

    We don't want to goto DC Rally in March as it's too cold. Summer is too hot and in the spring we have family vacations planned. We deserve the punishment we are receiving for our inaction.

    Can we do something about this.


    Isn't it something similar that happened when Gandhiji was thrown out of a train is South Africa. Gandhi was discriminated based on his color. We are being discriminated on immigration status for our right to work.



    more...


    house Roger Gonzalez desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • pmamp
    03-07 04:31 PM
    Greencard and H-1B expenses should be paid by the employer. Anything else is illegal. I am requesting admins to close this thread.


    I think H1B expenses must be paid by employer. However, GC fees need not be... as GC is an optional element (employer is not required to process GC for every H1B employee).





    tattoo Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • user9
    06-06 10:29 AM
    That's good for you. As long as you understand the pro's and con's of invoking the H1B as well. The con's mostly depend on whether you have already exhausted your 6 years of permitted H1B.

    I spoke with USCIS again this morning and this time got hold of a more helping IO.



    more...


    pictures Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • niklshah
    12-04 07:32 PM
    i would be happy if every one has same playing field.. i am a pharmacist and for pharmacist they need Pharm D to get license which is equivalent to Ph.d. in US and we are still in EB3 and i think every one will agree that demand of pharmacist is much more than any other field...





    dresses Eddy Vilard desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • GCplease
    03-01 11:26 AM
    Can you please help me with this?...I have already submitted the affidavit copy and now they want it from Registrar office. Has any one got it from registrar office in India? if so, how difficult it is and what is the procedure?

    "A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Local Registrar if the person named above was born in a city, or

    A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar�s office if the person named above was born in a village.

    If a birth certificate does not list the names of both mother and father, or the child, secondary evidence must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes, but is not limited to , copies of: medical records, school records, census records, government-issues identity cards, religious records and/or affidavits from at least TWO persons alive at the time of birth. The oldest available evidence that lists the names of both parents should be submitted."

    Thank you!

    Yes, you'll have to get it registered.

    It is not big deal. Just ask your parents to get in touch with a document writer (guys who'll be sitting in front of Registrar offices) and they'll do it for you. Your mom and dad may need to go and sign the docs in front of the registrar.



    more...


    makeup Eugenio Siller desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • win_or_win
    03-29 03:40 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I need your help on this. My cousin is running this small IT company in india and he mentioned that when US client sends their money to India via Pay Pal or some secure money transfer , they are charging them 4 % of transfer amount.

    He ask me that what could be the best way to avoid this fees , some of the option that we thought about,

    1) If they (cousin's company) open an bank account in USA and utilize this to transfer the money to indian bank account - Would they still need to pay US tax as money is being deposited into the US account?

    2) If I utlize my bank account - I think in this scenarion I have to pay the US tax for whatever money the client is depositing into my account in order to make this legal transfer

    3)If US client utilize remit2india, ICICI to transfer money which I highly doubt

    I appriciate your responce on this.





    girlfriend Roger Gonzalez desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • nviren
    05-24 12:23 PM
    Webfax #15 sent.





    hairstyles Roger Gonzalez desnudo de eugenio siller_06. Roger Gonzalez
  • Roger Gonzalez



  • willwin
    06-23 10:03 AM
    Any Updates on this ... When is the Full House Hearing Scheduled , it was supposed to be on 23..jun

    If it happens it will be all over. So, just wait. It is tough to get an answer here.





    god_bless_you
    05-01 01:12 PM
    Please see this Portal Forum where DMV issue is more discussed..

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229





    coopheal
    04-02 07:28 PM
    is your lawyer saying? You are paying them to answers these kind of questions.

    I have a phone call set with my lawyer. I am going to listen to his recommendation. However knowing how others are handling similar situation will help me in taking decision.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment